Organizing youths, women and other poor resource persons into co-operative groups for their sustainable development.
- Sustainable value-added agriculture for poverty alleviation and food security.
- Facilitators to all tiers of Government in the establishment of large and small scale farms; agri-business for employment generation.
- Free technical assistance to farmers for the establishment of small, medium and large scale farms.
- High quality seed production.
- Free seed distribution.
- Free Workshop and training programs on modern agricultural practices in crop and livestock production, aquaculture, heliculture, mushroom production, etc.
- Dissemination of research findings and proven adaptable technologies.
- Identification and recommendation of markets for farm produce.
- Baseline studies and livelihood analysis needs assessment.
- Environmental and sustainable development.
- Advocacy through Agriculture and enlightenment programs.
- Food aid distribution through our Emergency Preparedness Response unit.
- Farm Skills acquisition.
- Micro credit scheme for agriculture.
Workshops and Training
- Annual pre-planting season training workshop for members of All Farmers Association of Nigeria (AFAN) in the Niger delta region and beyond.
- Workshop and training on post harvest technology for cassava roots preservation, processing and storage, held for members of ALFAN (Rivers & Bayelsa States).
- Workshop and training on Yam Minisett Techniques for seed yam multiplication held for members of ALFAAN.
- Workshop and training on Rapid Stem Multiplication Techniques for cassava stem production for members of Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (Rivers & Bayelsa States).
- Workshop and training on production techniques for NERICA rice held in Yenagoa for Rice Farmers Association of Nigeria (RIFAN) Rivers and Bayelsa States Chapters.
- Annual Pre-planting workshops for farmers in Rivers State. etc
- Effective Use of Agrochemicals for all farmers in Rivers State.
- Work shop on Aquaculture production for all Farmers in Rivers and Bayelsa State.